Open Question: Will Adderall Show Up on a Drug Test?

7:29 Publicado por Nadim

Home >All Categories > Science & Mathematics >Medicine >Open QuestionOkay, so Im on probation, and I get drug tested randomly, and, like a dumbass, I took an Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) this morning and I was wondering, what would it show up as (IF it does) on a 5 panel drug test (MDMA, THC, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Cocaine). The obvious answer would probably be methamphetamine, but REMEMBER it is NOT methamphetamine, only amphetamine which doesnt include the methyl isomer, so I was wondering, does it even show up? Proffesional answers greatly appreciated!!Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo dijo...

    A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my own arse
    and cum along with pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my web blog: hcg injections

Publicar un comentario