Open Question: How many people are for Capital Punishment?

22:47 Publicado por Anónimo

Home >All Categories > Science & Mathematics >Geography >Open QuestionI am not trying to start a heated debate. I am just curious. I would like to keep it to Yes or No answers, but if you want to elaborate, go for it. I am in favor of it.Answer Question

Wilson White by Wilson White Member since:May 23, 2011Total points:129 (Level 1)Democrats are against Capital Punishment!
And for good reason:
Democrats believe that murderers, rapists, child killers, and child molesters can be CURED and let out of prison by taking Sensitivity Classes, and with Big Democrat Group Hugs.
Our prisons can be emptied.
Think about it.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario