Open Question: Final Grades in the class?

8:08 Publicado por Nadim

I was looking over the final grades for our class and I'm kinda confused.

The grades ranges go like this:
8.7% got 484-604
39% got 363-483
20% got 242-362
5.3% got 121-241
27.1% got 0-120

And from the looks of it the majority of us got in the range of 363-483 but the total for the class is 1210-1214. In the syllabus it says an A range is in the top 21-23%, B range is next 25 – 27%, C range is 21 – 23%, D range is 9 – 11%, while the F range is the lowest 16 – 24%. The class has a total of 680 students.

How should I be looking at this...? Did the majority get a B?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario