Open Question: A psychologist is using a IQ test mean 100 Standard Deviation 15 consulting tables convert the following? ?

5:15 Publicado por Nadim

1. What percent of people who take this text will score above 160?

Ok if I set this up as z= x- mean / @ suppose to be standard mean I come up with 4 as a zscore which isn't on the chart I am lost at what I should be doing... is there something else that I should do...

I am assuming I would be looking at the column c of the table because its above the z score

4. What is the percentile rank of a raw score of 50?

Im confused at how I should be setting this problem up to start it. I end up knowing what to do once I start it..

Column b here

Any help you guys could give me would be great


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario