Open Question: Calculate my grade for me please? And no the online grade calculators are no help!?

23:08 Publicado por Anónimo

I would like to know what grade I need on the final exam to have at least a "70" in the class.

The grading policy is as follows:
Quiz Average: 20%
Project: 5%
Average of 3 Tests: 50%
Cumulative Final Exam: 25%

and my grades are:
8 Quiz
10 Quiz
5 Quiz
5 Quiz
8 Quiz
5 Quiz
10 Quiz
10 Quiz
100 Project

Test 1 70
Test 3 70.7

(Test two score will be replaced with the final exam score, so the final will count as the final exam score and as a reg. test score to be averaged with the other tests.)


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario