Open Question: How do you find the solubility of NaCl in different HCl concentrations?

15:59 Publicado por Flechado16

Home >All Categories > Science & Mathematics >Chemistry >Open Questionkart007k kart007k Member since:December 02, 2006Total points:172 (Level 1)I am trying to prepare 4N HCl solution that is saturated with NaCl. I did batch reactions where I dissolved NaCl in to 4N HCl solution and mass balanced it. I am getting about 116.5g/L @ a temperature of 22C. Is there a table available that i shows me the theoretical values at different temperatures? Any help is welcomed. Thank you for taking your time. I need this to finish my project.Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario