Open Question: Is cyanoacetate considered a material?

0:10 Publicado por Anónimo

Home >All Categories > Science & Mathematics >Chemistry >Open QuestionAdelyn Nikki Adelyn Nikki Member since:June 08, 2010Total points:46 (Level 1)Hi guys, I'm doing a project on material science-- an interesting material used in everyday life. I'm planning to do on cyanoacetate, which is found in glue. Is that considered a material?Answer Question

moin Uddinpu by moin Uddinpu Member since:April 26, 2011Total points:319 (Level 2)Sorry it is confusing to me to understand. Here your question and your informations are not clear to me .But it is not your fault it is my fault to understand. But you can take Google search engine to receive the real information. Besides this, here you will not get real information all the times. You can be confused. So I think it will be very good to take help from Google search. Whatever you want you write it in the search box and will get proper information. Last not in the least; you can help to yourself which is considered the best help in the world. My friend I am extremely sorry to make you disappointed.
Thanks, wish you all the best for your life. If my language give you inspiration, it will be considered a greet success for me.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario