Open Question: How lonh is it going to take to be an optometrist if im 23?

16:47 Publicado por Anónimo

Home >All Categories > Science & Mathematics >Medicine >Open QuestionRomina A Romina A Member since:January 07, 2008Total points:328 (Level 2)I am in community college ...i finished all my general edu. Until now that i decided to be an optometrist....in my college they offer pre-optometry (which i dont know what that means reall) my question is how long it will take me to be an optometrist from now? Plz help thank u :)Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario