Open Question: if we'd found one of the other planets to be habitable would have been there by now?

17:22 Publicado por Anónimo

Home >All Categories > Science & Mathematics >Astronomy & Space >Open QuestionXhjkl Fghjkl Xhjkl Fghjkl Member since:May 06, 2011Total points:79 (Level 1)by "one of the other planets" I mean one of the other planets in our solar system like Mars, Venus or mercury one of the ones we've sent probes too.
I'v never read it but I do know theirs a syfy novel by S.M. Stirling based on the idea, I was wondering if it was trueasseenfromoutside I KNOW THEIR NOT REALLY HABITABLE THE HOWL PRIMES OF MY QUESTION IS IF THAT WAS'NT SO HOW WOULD THINGS BE DIFFERENT FOR US!!!!!! for god sake I'v posted this twice now and I still can't make what I'm asking understood5 minutes ago

Answer Question

asseenfromoutside by asseenfr... Member since:April 05, 2008Total points:31,024 (Level 7)No it's not true. pure figment of his imagination. Mercury is an airless world with a surface hot enough to melt lead. Venus has on atmosphere of sulphuric acid So that just leaves Mars where in the winter it gets so cold the co2 freezes out.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario