Open Question: I get nevous when I'm around my mans parents?

6:41 Publicado por Nadim

My girlfriend had the exact same problem. We've been dating for 3 and a half years now and she is completely comfortable with my parents but at first it was hard. She got nervous in front of them all of the time and didn't know what to say. My parents are very relaxed people so I decided to plan a day out for my mom and my girlfriend so that they can get to know eachother better. They both enjoy golfing so I made them golf together and after spending the day they were very well acquainted. I did the same with my father but they went to go watch a hockey game. Ever since those two get togethers they've been comfortable with eachother ever since.

I would suggest trying the same idea with his parents, figure what you have in common and what you enjoy doing and try to get together and do something. It's always worth a try. :D

-Jordan-


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario